Currently reading: "Who By Fire" by Diana Spechler
Here at the library, we refer to people by their base characteristics as a way to name them. I just walked by the lady I think of as "Woman With No Neck". I guess it's almost like an Indian name. Native American name? Maybe mine is "Culturally Insensitive Girl".
Some favorites:
"Gay Porn Surfer With Dreads"
"Man Who Looks Like Piggie"
"Suspenders"
"Lady Who Wears White Gloves While Typing"
"Woman Who Smells Like Pepper"
"Homeschool Long Skirt Family"
"Guy Who Always Stays Past Closing"
"MySpace Girl"
"Caterpillar Mustache"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And I bet everyone knows just who you are referring to with those nicknames....I wonder what my nickname would be....."little overweight older lady with too many books"
ReplyDeleteI forgot about MySpace Girl! Haven't seen her in quite a while.
ReplyDeleteI believe it's "Caterpillar 'stache." C-Pill Stache would be a cool name.
ReplyDelete