Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hidden Talents

Currently reading: "Travel Writing" by Peter Perry

There is nothing better than someone who takes himself a little too seriously. Or maybe nothing worse. A man told a co-worker he was such a hardcore ninja slash martial arts expert that he is to be considered armed and dangerous at all times, even when in the shower. I'm not sure why he had to throw that last part in there, but he did. I'm not trying to say he couldn't be a hardcore ninja slash martial arts expert, but he sort of loses the element of surprise by telling people about his hands slash weapons. What if someone was around that he would have had to fight later (outside and not near the library, of course)?

3 comments:

  1. even worse, maybe in the shower. awww, he probably lives with his parents still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fact that he had to brag about himself just shows that he is really a wimp in disguise or maybe Aloysius is right (above).... LOL. He probably doesn't have a mirror in his room because he is so finely tuned he might karate chop his image....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A reject from the Cobra Kai dojo? I'd crane kick his ass all day long.

    ReplyDelete